1/1 Photo of Bacon Topped Squash Casserole
mary winecoff's Note:
The squash have arrived!! My friend and I made this for her family last night (she had never cooked squash before!). They loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil or Steam squash and onion until tender.
- 2Mash, then add salt and pepper.
- 3butter, egg, 1 cup bread crumbs and cheese.
- 4Mix and place into a greased 1 quart casserole dish.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs and bacon.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Topped Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.3
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 901.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 13.6 g