Recipe by Rita P
If you like bacon, cheese and potatoes it can't miss. You can experiment with different cheeses.
Top Review by LainieBug
Great potatoes. Very creamy and we loved the tanginess of the sour cream. In addition to the crumbled bacon topping, I served them with extra grated cheddar and snipped chives.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices bacon, cooked &,crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes, and rub skins with vegetable oil.
- Bake@ 400 degrees for one hour or until done.
- Allow potatoes to cool to touch.
- Cut a one inch lengthwise stip from top of each potato; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- Combine potatoe pulp and remaining ingredients except bacon in a mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light& fluffy; stuff shells with potato mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes; top with crumbled bacon.