Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another way my family enjoys brussel sprouts.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions and drain.
- Add butter, garlic salt, onion powder and toss.
- Place in a serving dish and top with bacon.
Tasty side. Made as written. Our family has also enjoyed Brussels with bacon, but the addition of garlic salt is very nice. Like one of the other reviewers used Steamfresh bag of Brussels sprouts making this a very quick and easy dish. Thanks for the post.
Simple and easy. Loved the addition of bacon with the sprouts. I used the Steamfresh bag of brussels sprouts and it couldn't have been simpler.
Absolutely perfect! I did not change a thing. I love brussels sprouts with bacon and the seasonings were perfect. I used the steam bag for the sprouts and they came out just right. I usually buy the single serving bags of sprouts to eat when I am alone during the day. So I plan to use some precooked bacon in the fridge and have this all ready to go for a simple ready to make lunch for one. Made and Reviewed for Please Review My Recipe Tag - Thanks! :)