Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Colorful and tasty too.
Make and share this Bacon-Tomato Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In lg skillet, cook bacon until crisp, spoon onto paper towels.
- Reserve 2 T of the bacon drippings in the skillet.
- To drippings, add salad dressing, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir on low until heated through.
- In lg bowl, combine spinach, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Drizzle warm dressing over the spinach.
Great salad! Nice combination of ingredients. Thanks for posting.
This is a great salad - was going to submit it but found it already here. I make it with 1/2 cup feta or blue cheese. Tasty!