- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1⁄3 cup Catalina dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn spinach
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup diced provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet, cook bacon until crisp, spoon onto paper towels.
- Reserve 2 T of the bacon drippings in the skillet.
- To drippings, add salad dressing, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir on low until heated through.
- In lg bowl, combine spinach, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Drizzle warm dressing over the spinach.