Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is not only economical, it is quick and tasty too!
Make and share this Bacon, Tomato & Spinach Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Press dough onto pan.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over dough, leaving a half-inch border. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with spinach, tomatoes, and bacon; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake until heated through and cheese is melted and lightly browned, 15-18 minutes.
Loved it! I used fresh Spinach and thought my hubby would turn up nose when seeing green. He really liked it...Great pizza, made for PAC Spring 2012.
I ate too much! I used less sauce based on other reviewers saying there was too much....I didn't notice it, and think I should have used a bit more....maybe 3/4 cup. I used fresh spinach instead of frozen and just eyeballed the amount. Also I used more cheese, and 5 slices of bacon, but it was thin sliced. I used campari tomatoes, and this was delicious! Again....I ate too much.
This was yummy! I followed exactly, using light alfredo sauce and low-fat cheese. It had such great flavor - different too! I think next time I will use less sauce... it got a little messy! BUT GOOD! Thanks for sharing!