- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Press dough onto pan.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over dough, leaving a half-inch border. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with spinach, tomatoes, and bacon; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake until heated through and cheese is melted and lightly browned, 15-18 minutes.