Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make this soup with grilled cheese when I want a fast lunch! It's always seemed like the ideal thing to do with tomato soup, but when I made it for a friend they decided this is the way they would eat tomato soup from now on!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits (i use real bacon bits)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- Cheez-It crackers or goldfish crackers
- Bring soup and water to a boil. Add bacon and onion powder and let simmer about 5 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl topped with 1 tablespoon sour cream per serving and shredded cheese.
- I also enjoy my soup with a few goldfish floating around in there :o).