Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
How do you make bacon even more unhealthy? Why, add a lot of mayo, of course! Healthy be damned, though. This is good!
- in. pie crust, baked
- 3 tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Layer tomato slices in the pie crust and season with pepper to taste. Cover with the green onions, basil, and bacon.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and cheese, then spread over the bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, or until lightly golden.