Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really good dip that kids and adults alike enjoy. I can't remember where I found this recipe, but I want to share it because it's wonderful.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until crispy.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Crumble bacon into the sour cream and mayo mixture.
- Mix-in tomatoes just before serving.
- Serve with toasted bagel rounds or pita triangles.
Delicious! Made this for a get-together I had with some friends and it was a hit. I didn't have any left to take home. I served it with toasted bagel rounds. Thanks for sharing, Kathy!