Recipe by MarieRynr
This is an excellent appetizer recipe. Delicious and popular. I always get asked for the recipe.
Top Review by 12345678980123455677889
AMAZING!!!!!!! These deserve 10 stars! I used 1/2 tsp of dried Oregano instead of the Basil.... I made them several hours in advance and reheated them in a warm oven before serving.... will be making again!
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 3 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 (10 ounce) can flakey biscuits (I can't get them over here so I just use shortcrust pastry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine bacon, tomato, onion,Swiss Cheese, mayonnaise and basil in a bowl and mix well.
- Separate each dough round into 3 layers.
- Press one layer into each greased miniature muffin cup.
- (I line mine with rounds of pastry).
- Spoon the filling into each cup.
- Bake at 375*F for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are brown.