Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are especially good when tomatoes are in season.
Make and share this Bacon-Tomato Bagel Melts recipe from Food.com.
- 2 bagels, split and toasted
- 8 slice tomatoes
- 2 slice bacon, cooked
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- prepared ranch salad dressing
- Place bages halves cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Top each with two tomato slices and 2 bacon strips.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 2 inches from the heat for 1/2 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
Yum, these are good. I used poppy seed onion bagels and at first I was gonna skip the ranch dressing, but I'm glad I changed my mind and used it. The flavours go really well together and it's so quick and easy to make. I only topped one half of the bagel and kept the other half plain, placing it back on top to make a sandwich. Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely be making this again. :D