Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
- 400 g barilla dried spaghetti
- 125 g 97% fat free bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100 g baby rocket
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese, to serve
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until light golden. Remove to a plate.
- Add oil to frying pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until tomatoes begin to collapse.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of cooking water. Return pasta to saucepan. Add bacon, tomatoes, rocket and reserved cooking water. Season with salt and pepper. Toss over low heat for 1 minute or until heated through. Divide between serving bowls. Top with parmesan and serve.