It's true, everything is better then bacon! If you like sweet and savory combos, this is the cookie for you.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Place bacon on a foil lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp. When bacon is done place it on a plate and cover with a paper towel, let cool.
- In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, sour cream, and vanilla together until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add dry ingredients.
- Chop bacon into small pieces and add to the cookie dough.
- Place a rounded teaspoon of cookie dough on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 min until edges of the cookie are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.