1/1 Photo of Bacon Toffee Cookies
It's true, everything is better then bacon! If you like sweet and savory combos, this is the cookie for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- 2Place bacon on a foil lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp. When bacon is done place it on a plate and cover with a paper towel, let cool.
- 3In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- 4Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, sour cream, and vanilla together until well blended.
- 5Add eggs one at a time.
- 6Slowly add dry ingredients.
- 7Chop bacon into small pieces and add to the cookie dough.
- 8Place a rounded teaspoon of cookie dough on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for approximately 10-12 min until edges of the cookie are golden brown.
- 10Remove from oven and cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- 11Transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Toffee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.7
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: