An unusual combination of sweet and savory that can be served as mini quiche appetizers or as a full pie main dish breakfast or brunch.
My Private Note
Mini Qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ounces gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup turkey bacon
- 1Crush the cookies in food processor or large Ziplock bag, then stir in melted butter.
- 2Put 1 teaspoon cookie mixture into 18-22 mini tart or mini muffin cups. Tamp down with thumb or tart press to create a bottom crust.
- 3Combine the rest of the ingredients except the turkey bacon.
- 4Spoon about 1-2 Tablespoons of the mixture into each mini tart cup.
- 5Sprinkle turkey bacon over the tops of each quiche.
- 6Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7***To bake a full pie: Cover with foil and bake at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Thyme and Gruyere Mini Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (715 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 134.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: