Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are yummy, quick and kids will love them.
Make and share this Bacon Tater Tots Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Blend together mustard sauce ingredients.
- According to number of snacks you need, cook half strips of bacon until slightly browned but still limp.
- Meanwhile, prepare frozen tater tots according to package directions.
- Cut slices of American cheese into thirds and wrap a strip of cheese around each hot tater tot.
- Wrap limp bacon around cheese and secure with a toothpick.
- Broil turning once until bacon is crisp.
- Serve hot with sauce.
These are also great with ketchup,barbecue sauce, or ranch dip. We make these in bunches ( 1 1lb bag tots, 1lb thin sliced bacon, 1 12 oz pkg american cheese) for appetizers at parties. We usually bake the tater tots for 15 minutes at 350, let cool, then assemble, bake another 15 minutes, then broil as needed to crisp the bacon. So yummy- and if you use a foil-lined pan you have easy cleanup! Thanks for posting!