Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another of my family's favorite recipes from Quick Cooking
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄3 cups sour cream
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream and onion. Add the bacon and Tater Tots; stir until combined.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
loved! followed Sam #3's idea but did use an onion. thanks for a nice twist on tator tot casserole! was super yummy!!
I can't help it, I'm in love with cheese.... I subbed 1 can of soup with cheddar cheese soup and added cheese on top for the last 10 mins of baking. I forgot the onion and used low sodium bacon. Super yummy!
This just didn't do it for me. It seemed like such a great combination. The flavors didn't meld well and the dish wasn't the savory piece i was looking for.