Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1419.54 ml mixed salad greens
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 283.49 g package frozen peas, thawed
- 226.79 g swiss cheese, sliced, julienne
- 453.59 g bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl, layer a third of the greens and a third of the mayonnaise mixture, onion, peas and cheese.
- Repeat the layers twice.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, add the bacon and toss.
Nice layered salad. Very tasty. Probably good for parties or potlucks.