Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, sliced, julienne
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl, layer a third of the greens and a third of the mayonnaise mixture, onion, peas and cheese.
- Repeat the layers twice.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, add the bacon and toss.
Nice layered salad. Very tasty. Probably good for parties or potlucks.