Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An excellent hot dip to enjoy with pita points or tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 ounces Ritz crackers
- 2 ounces crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Blend cream cheese Mayo and Swiss cheese till well blended.
- fold in green onions.
- Place mixture in prepared baking dish; crumble Ritz crackers and Bacon together and sprinkle lightly on top of the dip.
- bake till hot and bubbly.
Very yummy. THe only thing l will do next time is not put so much mayo as the brand l use was strong.