- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagehormel pizza style Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 (12 ounce) packages ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In bowl, combine the bacon, cheese, tomato, onion, mayonnaise and basil.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Place halves into greased miniature muffin cups, pressing carefully to fit the cups.
- Place 1 tablespoon of filling into each cup.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.