Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Southern Living; fun party food
Make and share this Bacon Swirls recipe from Food.com.
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 4 rectangles, press perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients until blended; spread mixture evenly on rectangles.
- Roll up, jelly roll fashion, starting at a long side; press edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle swirls evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
Yummy. Made these 2x and tried frozen puff pastry the second time. Great both ways, puff pastry may be a tad easier to handle but more $ of course. Will definitely make again-a pleaser to the old (me) and the young! Thanks Nurse Di.
Excellent little appetizer recipe!! I made a batch today and between my husband and myself there was only a small handful left. Followed the recipe exactly and turned out great. I know that I will be making these for my daughter's third birthday party/Packer party coming up (Go Packers!!) but I will definately have to double or triple the recipe. Thanks again NurseDi for another winner!!!
Wow, I was delighted with these delicious appetizers. I made them for the holiday weekend. Very easy to assemble and the filling was very tasty. I am sorry I didn't double the recipe because they were gone way too fast. The things you can do with crescent roll dough. Amazing.