Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living; fun party food
Top Review by Dar Z
Yummy. Made these 2x and tried frozen puff pastry the second time. Great both ways, puff pastry may be a tad easier to handle but more $ of course. Will definitely make again-a pleaser to the old (me) and the young! Thanks Nurse Di.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon milk
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into 4 rectangles, press perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients until blended; spread mixture evenly on rectangles.
- Roll up, jelly roll fashion, starting at a long side; press edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle swirls evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.