Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe in Taste of Home. I love zucchini and this looked really good to me.
- 6 slice bacon, diced
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 small summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain off fat. Reserve 2 tbsp drippings in pan.
- Saute zucchini, yellow squash, and onion for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with bacon.