Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is just another way to serve stuffing. The kids might enjoy it too!
Make and share this Bacon Stuffing Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits (real or imitation)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 cups dry bread, cubes
- Saute celery in margarine until soft.
- Combine all other ingredients, except bread cubes in a large bowl.
- Gently mix in bread cubes.
- Portion stuffing into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 325º F.
- for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from muffin cups; serve hot.