If cooking on the grill this is great served with grilled potatoes and a tossed salad for a simple summer supper that doesn't heat up the kitchen! Recipe source: Bon Appetit (May 1982)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler or prepare barbecue.
- 2Season steak with garlic salt and pepper.
- 3Score steak diagonally twice, reversing direction creating "x"s or crisscross pattern.
- 4Place bacon lengthwise over steak and sprinkle with parsley.
- 5Roll steak lengthwise, securing with toothpicks at 1-inch intervals.
- 6Broil or grill, turning frequently until browned on all sides and cooked to degree of doneness desired (20 minutes for med rare).
- 7While steak is grilling/broiling, cook mushroom and onion slices in bacon grease in same skillet for 15-20 minutes or until browned to desired doneness.
- 8When steak is done remove toothpicks and cut meat into 8 1-inch rounds and top with mushroom and onion slices.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Stuffed Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.0
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 474.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 43.4 g