Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not for those watching their fat intake, but oh so good..
- 6 large eggs
- 0.5 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Place eggs in a large sauce pan or Dutch oven. Add enough water to measure at least 1 inch above eggs. Cover and quickly bring to a boil. Remove from heat.Let stand covered in hot water 15 minutes. ( This is always how I boil my eggs, it helps to keep eggs from cracking, and gives a more even cooking.) Drain. Immediately run cold water over eggs or place them in ice water until cooled completely.
- To remove shell ,gently tap each egg all over, and roll between hands to loosen shell; then hold egg under cold running water as you peel shell.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully scoop out yolk; mash yolks with a fork. Add cream cheese and next 4 ingredients to yolks, stirring until smooth.Stir bacon, and spoon into egg wjites.