The flavour of this appetizer will remind you of the ever popular BLT without the bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until brown 5-7 minutes.
- 2drain on paper towels and chop finely.
- 3Using a small sharp knife, cut a thin slice from the end of each tomato (the stem end serves as a flat bottom so tomatoes will stand upright).
- 4Scoop out tomato seeds and pulp with a small spoon.
- 5Lightly salt tomato cavities and allow to drain upside down on paper towels 20 mins.
- 6In a small bowl, combine bacon, scallions and mayonnaise.
- 7Stir til well mixed.
- 8Using a small spoon, stuff mixture into tomato cavities, mounding slightly.
- 9Refrigerate up to two hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 114.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: