1/1 Photo of Bacon Stuffed Burgers
Cookin In Texas's Note:
got this from a friend of mine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until nice crisp.
- 2Remove bacon and keep 2 tablespoons of fat drippings.
- 3Saute onions in drippings.
- 4Crumble bacon with mushrooms add to skillet and set aside.
- 5combine beef, pork, cheese, pepper, garlic powder, and steak sauce.
- 6Shape into 16 patties.
- 7Divide bacon mixture and place over eight of the patties.
- 8Place remaining patties on top and press edges to seal.
- 9fry patties until done. check for doneness.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Stuffed Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.5
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 427.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 33.0 g