Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These spicy deviled eggs are a tasty twist on a classic with the zing of Sriracha, the velvety smoothness of avocado, and the saltiness of bacon. Originally posted on home made interest.
- 12 eggs, hard boiled
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄4 sriracha sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Hard boil eggs, then peel and slice in half removing the yolks and placing them in a bowl.
- To the yolks add avocado, sriracha, mayo, and lime juice.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until they are smooth.
- Add salt to taste.
- Place yolk mixture in a piping bag and pip into the egg white halves.
- Garnish with bacon.
- Refidgerate at least an hour before serving.