- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 14 slices white bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat over to 400 degree.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread about 2-3 Tbsp.
- Over each slice of bread- end to end.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each slice into quarters with pizza cutter.
- Serve hot.
- (Can be made ahead and frozen and then baked when needed).