Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from the Kraft "Food & Family" booklet. I haven't made it yet (so many recipes I have committed to make from RZ), but it's on my list to make. It has so many of my favorite ingredients and I'm trying to incorporate more salads into our meals. For a light main meal, you can add 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts which have been grilled and then cut into strips.
- 5 cups torn baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup kraft Catalina dressing
- Toss all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl.
- Add dressing; mix lightly and serve immediately.
Such a yummy recipe to be so darn easy!