1/1 Photo of Bacon & Spinach Quiche
Sandi - QLD Australia's Note:
A no fail recipe - one that gets rave reviews whenever someone tries it. So easy yet so yummy! Great hot or cold - ideal for school/work lunches. Freezes well. I quadruple the recipe and cook these in bulk to make life easy. These quantities make either 2 family quiches/pies or about 16 small individual ones (I use muffins tins for these). enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frypan, melt butter and sauté onion and bacon until onion is translucent.
- 2Heat spinach and drain on paper towel. Add drained spinach and corn to bacon and onion mix and cook on low for a further 5 minutes.
- 3Take off heat and mix in mayonnaise and mustard . Season with salt and pepper to taste. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- 4Beat eggs and milk and add to other ingredients. Add 1/2 of the cheese. Stir to combine.
- 5Defrost pastry. Grease 2 quiche/pie tins and line with pastry. Divide egg mix evenly between the 2 tins.
- 6Top with sliced tomato and remaining grated cheese.
- 7Cook in a preheated oven (200°C/400°F) for 25-30 minutes or until golden and set.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon & Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.8
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.5 mg
- Sodium 538.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: