1/3 Photos of Bacon, Spinach, and Egg Scramble
This is my new favorite way to scramble eggs. I don't have the cooking chops to flip an omelet, but I can mix the same ingredients together. It may not be as pretty, but it tastes just as good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry chopped bacon in a non stick skillet.
- 2Beat together egg, egg whites, milk, salt, and pepper.
- 3When bacon is almost done, add chopped spinach and saute until just wilted.
- 4Add egg mixture and scramble.
- 5Top with cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Spinach, and Egg Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 206.4 mg
- Sodium 365.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: