Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's different. Very easy to make. Good with garlic bread.
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 (1 ounce) can diced tomato
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 lb spaghetti
- Cook bacon, then set aside.
- In the pan that you fryed your bacon, put in tomatoes, onions, pepper, and salt, mix well in the bacon grease.
- Add bacon crumbs.
- Simmer on low heat, until spaghetti is done.
- Then mix well over spaghetti.
Really good! After being on a low sodium diet for several months, we were longing for the taste of bacon, and this filled the bill. I halved the recipe and used precooked baco. sauted the onions in olive oil. This recipe is a real keeper and one that I will make often. Easy, easy, but oh, so good! Thanks, palomino, you made my day!
This was fantastic! We added some shaved parmesan cheese to it when serving. Really easy and delicious.
Pretty good! I motified this recipe a little. I drained the bacon grease and used olive oil for the onions. Before I put the tomatoes in I carmalized the onions with 1/2 tsp of brown sugar and 2 tsps of cider vinegar and I used crushed red pepper instead of black pepper. Wonderful over Angel hair pasta and a little feta cheese. Could use balsamic instead of cider vinegar. My family and I are fans!!