1/3 Photos of Bacon Soup With Veggies
dinner is ready for 15 mins,so easy...perfect on this cold weather
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (411 g) can cut green beans
- 1/2 cup star-shaped pasta (small)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small carrot
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup beef broth
- 11.chop or scramble the bacon into small pieces,set aside.
- 22.heat the olive oil in skillet,add garlic and wait until its golden brown.
- 33.add the chopped onion and bacon,stir.
- 44.season with italian seasoning,add potatoes(sliced in stick), parsley,and broth.lets boil then add the small pasta or pastina(italian pasta is good).
- 55.simmer for 10 mins then add the carrot and beans,season with salt and serve with garlic bread/toasted bread or baguet,italian bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Soup With Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 721.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: