Recipe by Chris from Kansas
Here's a new easy and tasty appetizer.
Top Review by Ms B.
Very easy appetizer with great appeal. I only used one package of cream cheese and kept the rest of the ingredients the same. I rolled the dough out flat on parchment paper in a jellyroll pan and baked the night before I needed the appy. I also combined the other ingredients the night before and spread on the crust just before the party. Everyone loves the tasty bacon/cream cheese/onion combo. These were a sure hit.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) containers soft cream cheese
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate dough into two long rectangles.
- Place in ungreased 13X9 inch baking pan; press onto bottom and 1/2-inch up sides to form crust.
- Bake at 275, 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing until well blended.
- Spread over crust.
- Cut into squares.