A recipe from the Everyday With Rachael Ray magazine. I have made it quite often and love it more every time!
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Cook until vegetables are softened, about 7 minutes; push to side of the skillet, add ground beef and cook, stirring to break up clumps, until cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes more.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on toasted buns.