1/1 Photo of Bacon, Slaw and Tomato Sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, fry the bacon over medium heat until it's crispy, set it aside on a paper towel to drain.
- 2Toast the bread so that it's crisp and brown on the outside, and firm but softer on the inside. Let the slices cool briefly, then spread equal amounts of mayonnaise on each slice.
- 3Spread the 1/4 cup slaw on two of the slices of bread. Cut the tomatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange the slices evenly on top of the slaw, and season them with a sprinkling of salt and a generous amount of pepper.
- 4Top with the bacon and the other piece of bread. Press each sandwich down gently, and cut it in half diagonally with a serrated knife.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon, Slaw and Tomato Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 499.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: