Shrimp and Bacon go together so well these were wonderful and they disappear quickly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Cut bacon strips in half widthwise.
- 3On a large cutting board lay bacon strips flat.
- 4Place a basil leaf in the middle of each piece of bacon.
- 5Place a shrimp on top of the basil with the tail at a right angle to the bacon strip.
- 6Wrap the bacon around the shrimp and place seam side down on a broiling pan; secure with toothpick if desired.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 8Broil, 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 3 minutes.
- 9Turn over and broil another 3 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and curled and the bacon is crisp.
- 10Squeeze lemon juice over cooked shrimp just before serving.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Shrimp Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 223.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: