Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, savory spread for bagels, crackers or as a celery stuffing. From MSN.Com
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Store refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Oh wow, this is good! :) I used the Oscar Meyer Real Bacon Pieces package... and only about a 2/3 of that package (so about 3 ounces of bacon). I used a little less scallions too. I served it on those thin bagel crisps... this would be great for company! Going in my Zaar Stars book -- thanks for sharing!
Made for weekend guests and it received rave reviews. Quite hardy so served on mini bagels.
Simple and delicious. I served it as an appetizer with assorted crackers, and it was gone! Thanks for sharing!