Angie #3's Note:
This is an easy very tasty breakfast. I usually make it Christmas morning after we open presents.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 9x13 pan lay the crescent roll down with out separating.
- 2Bake at 425°F oven for 5 minutes.
- 3Sprinkle bacon, sausage and cheese evenly over crust.
- 4In a bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley until smooth.
- 5Pour over the casserole.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes or until the casserole is puffy and lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 796.2
- Calories from Fat 590
- Total Fat 65.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 340.4 mg
- Sodium 958.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 32.3 g