Recipe by Angie #3
This is an easy very tasty breakfast. I usually make it Christmas morning after we open presents.
Top Review by cconley
I love this recipe. I did find that you need to lower the temperature because 425 for 20 minutes causes the crescent rolls to burn. I baked it at 425 for the first five minutes like the directions say, but then turn it down to 350 for 30 minutes. Comes out just right.
- 1 pillsbury pie crust (or cresent rolls)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 lb breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 7 -8 eggs
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9x13 pan lay the crescent roll down with out separating.
- Bake at 425°F oven for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon, sausage and cheese evenly over crust.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley until smooth.
- Pour over the casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the casserole is puffy and lightly brown.