1/7 Photos of Bacon Rollups
Ambassadress of GoodHumor's Note:
From an old 1979 issue of Southern Living. My 21 year old son still requests this treat often.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese and milk (or mayonnaise) stirring until of spreading consistency.
- 2Spread 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture on each halved bread slice.
- 3Roll tightly from the smallest end.
- 4Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpick.
- 5Place on broiler pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- 7Turn if necessary.
- 8Garnish with parsley if desired.
- 9Note: These may be assembled ahead of time and frozen before cooking. To serve, remove frozen rollups from freezer and allow to thaw in the refrigerator over night. Then bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (915 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with chives