Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from the Colorado Cache cookbook. I made these once for a friends Christmas party and as soon as I put them down, they were gone! Cook time is approximate for the bacon.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- Separate rolls.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and spread on rolls.
- Cut each into thirds and roll up.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
these were easy and very tasty. I think next time I will sprinkle some italian seasoning on the crescent rolls for appearence purposes only. Thanks for sharing!