Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 ounces cream cheese, w/chives
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 25 slices mixed grain bread
- 25 slices bacon, cut in halves
- Combine milk and cheese. Stir to spreading consistency.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons on each side of bread, thin cut in 2 pieces.
- Roll bread and wrap with bacon.
- Place on broiler pan.
- bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until bacon browns.
- These freeze well.
- thaw before cooking.
Add a drop or two of Tabasco sauce to each one to give them a little kick. I put the Tabasco sauce on top of the cream cheese layer. Try it, you'll like it.
Great entre; I highly recommend this for anybody who wants a enjoyable finger food.
This is a great recipe... make ahead and broil before serving. My friends love this.