I cant' remember where I got this, but these are great little appetizers. Pepperidge Farm bread works well as it is square. I have also omitted the garlic powder and parsley and use dry ranch seasoning mix instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Grease or line a baking sheet.
- 2Cut the crusts off of the bread slices, then cut each piece of bread into 3 equal rectangles.
- 3In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder and parsley.
- 4Spread a layer of cream cheese mixture on each bread rectangle, and roll up.
- 5Wrap a slice of bacon around each of the bread rolls and secure them with toothpicks.
- 6Arrange the roll ups on the prepared baking sheet.
- 7Bake until the bacon is crisp, approximately 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (1365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.1
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 328.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g