Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I cant' remember where I got this, but these are great little appetizers. Pepperidge Farm bread works well as it is square. I have also omitted the garlic powder and parsley and use dry ranch seasoning mix instead.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Grease or line a baking sheet.
- Cut the crusts off of the bread slices, then cut each piece of bread into 3 equal rectangles.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder and parsley.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese mixture on each bread rectangle, and roll up.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each of the bread rolls and secure them with toothpicks.
- Arrange the roll ups on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is crisp, approximately 20 minutes.