1/1 Photo of Bacon-Roasted Chicken With Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Chicken thighs and drumsticks wrapped in bacon and seasoned with a simple mix of herbs and spices. This was easy, cheap, and tasted wonderful! Recipe originally posted at allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 12 slices center-cut bacon
- salt and black pepper
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs baby dutch yellow potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Wrap each chicken piece in a slice of bacon, trying to cover as much of the chicken as possible. Place the wrapped chicken pieces in a 9x13 inch baking dish, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle the onion over the chicken. Push potatoes down into the spaces between the chicken pieces and around the edge of the dish.
- 3Combine the chives, basil, garlic powder, adobo seasoning, and black pepper in a small bowl, and sprinkle the seasoning to taste over the chicken and potatoes.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, until the bacon is crisp and brown and the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with salt, if desired, and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Roasted Chicken With Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 540.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: