Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A very good salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, crumbled
- 8 ounces provolone cheese
- ranch dressing
- To start, cook up the bacon and crumble.
- slice the lettuce into wedges in 4 pieces.
- Add the onion, cucumber, bacon, and cheese on top and in between lettuce leaves.
- Top with your desired amount of dressing.
I made a salad for lunch today to take into my shop (I kept the dressing off until I was ready to eat it). I just finished eating it. Such a super simple and yummy salad. I'm not sure if the Provolone was suppose to be shredded or cubed, but when I asked hubby to pick up 8 ounces for me the other day, he came home with deli sliced Provolone. I cut the slices into thin strips and used it that way. Thanks for posting. (Made for PRMR)
I used veggie bacon and loved it. I used swiss cheese with good results. Thanks!