Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this on the Tastefully Simple website.
- 3 tablespoons bacon seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles, prepared
- Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour mixture over chicken in the slow cooker. Cook 3-4 hrs on high or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve over hot buttered noodles.
OMG this is so good ,simple and quick. I could eat the sauce right out of the crockpot. Made mash potatoes instead of noodles. This is going into my hot day no oven rotation. Thnaks for sharing
quick easy and YUMMY
I made this with chicken thigh strips so it only needed to cook for a couple hours. I also cooked three slices of bacon and added those to the slow cooker in place of the bacon seasoning. The sauce was a bit soupy but it had a nice flavor.