Prep 12 mins
Cook 3 hrs
good a lil high in the sodium
Make and share this Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour mixture over chicken in slow cooker. Cook 3-4 hours on low. Serve with no-yolk egg noodles.
- Number of Servings: 4.
Although I wish I could write a great review, we all found this dish to lack any flavor and was lacking in any presentation. I did try to adapt with additional seasonings but it was a flop.
This smelled incredible in my crock pot but it tasted pretty bland. The only change I made was to use real bacon instead of the bacon bits. It wasn't bad, just wasn't flavorful.
This was Awesome! I added half of a red onion saute in olive oil. I went for a low fat version with low fat soup and sour cream. Wonderful!!