Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple, easy and yummy.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, cooked, quartered
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, strips sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, slices
- Mix dressings and seasonings in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.