Chef Gary in Mesquite, TX's Note:
A casserole that tastes much like a baked potato, but with a hint of Ranch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large baking potatoes, baked, peeled, and coarsely mashed
- 1/4 cup butter (or 1/4 cup margarine)
- 1/4 cup green onion top
- 1 tablespoon dried chives (or 2 tablespoons fresh chives)
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked crisp, drained, and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a shallow casserole dish.
- 3Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, then spoon into the casserole dish.
- 4Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Ranch Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.2
- Calories from Fat 697
- Total Fat 77.5 g
- Saturated Fat 33.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.1 mg
- Sodium 1503.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 24.3 g